LegacyGT.com

Spring Install

mr_luv

As always I work on the weekend and all during the week, anyone wanna help me do my springs this week, I missed Peter due to weather and again work this past saturday, Would like them on before saturday.
Mr.350

As always I work on the weekend and all during the week, anyone wanna help me do my springs this week, I missed Peter due to weather and again work this past saturday, Would like them on before saturday.

think there's an install meet on april 8th at steves. how about then?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

if im not working then its ago.

cool. it's usually an all day thing. don't know whose doing what...... I have to install a rear sway bar, sti lip and repaint my grill.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

We can do it this weekend depending on the weather. I'm trying to see the Cherry blossoms down in DC on one of the good days this weekend.

So the predicted worse day will be left with you. It'll be a no go if it rains though. I can truck through the colder weather to get your springs done. I didn't want to last weekend because I didn't have any extra clothes at my girls house.

*Edit* Oh wait, I forgot you were booked this weekend and you are trying to get the springs installed sometime during the week.

• 2 weeks later...
Wanna thank peterjmc-peter crazyken-Ken steve-Scoobydude and Patagoniagt-dave and the other guys dont remember your names for helping with my springs, cant wait to get the rears done the fronts look great!!!
Mr.350

You forgot my mom, she make um brownies reeeeaal good. :lol:

Haha, yea due to time we only did the fronts. I'm looking forward to finishing up your car this weekend! Are you getting any squeaking in the front?

Archived