LegacyGT.com

avoid santa monica subaru at all cost

subylegacy

Well, I guess after what happend in Santa Monica Subaru, Everyone should be very happy. Great News

It is official.

Santa Monica Lincoln Mercury Mazda Subaru was purchased by Sonic Automotive Group.

They have decided to shut down, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury and keep Subaru.

Sooooo, It is a single point Subaru store now. Plans for next 3 months are to change everything out and Build the California's First Subaru Super Store.

These people also own, Santa Monica Volvo, Honda and WI Simenson Mercedes.

They just built a new facility for them on 14th and Colorado. :)

Hopefully now we can have a Service department half as good as Our Sales.

Thats awesome news Reza! I bought the black 5speed from you back in January. I've got it stage 2 now with full turboback and an AP protune from Harman (thanks to your recommendation). I assume you're sticking around too? Is it safe for me to get warranty work done there now :icon_surp? Let me know. I'll drop by sometime so you can check out the ride.
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

**** YEH!!! I was about to go over to the competition in Fullerton because I was sick of hearing all the crap that was going to start happening when I started really modding my car. Are there plans to support modded cars? Aftermarket store?

Sounds great.

This is really wonderful news...just look at all the threads about dealers/service departments (lol).....

I know good things will continue to go for Reza (I can't say enough good things about him cuz he gave me a great deal on my 05 when I bought it over a year ago, and continues to check-up on me ever since :D), and it would be a blessing if the service department becomes 1/2 as good as the sales :D

In Taiwan now...:spin:

Thanks for all the support guys. Yes, this is a great time to be in Santa Monica Subaru and deal with owners whome are willing to listen and make changes. At the moment we are going thru some major house cleaning and hopefully we will be up and running in no time. Everybody is welcome to come by. Modded and wanna be modded cars. We will hook everybody up. We are talking about adding a performance parts and shop as well. Again do not quote me on this but it is something that they might consider.

Everybody here know what the SOA policy is on modded cars and as long as that Mod does not conterbute to damages in Engines and Trannys it should be OK. And Yes, our (new)advisors nor our techs will go out of their way to report your mods to SOA.

(disclaimer) above comments are made by Reza and Santa Monica Subaru nor SOA has anything to do with it. :icon_bigg And he was toxicatd while he typed them, soooooo they might be comming out of his a$$. hahahahaha

Wow good news all around!!! :D

I'm glad the original poster got his situation resolved ($2k ain't chump change... that's a lot of additional mods :lol: )

And it's really good news that Santa Monica Subaru is undergoing changes and (hopefully) improvements! I live pretty close to SMS, so it'll be good to know that there could be a Subie dealership/service center nearby that's worth going to. :)

-=- Livin life at 140 BPM -=-

Archived