LegacyGT.com

Any one know about this "sti" legacy and know where to get the lights and bumper?

I believe the headlights are the same as ours...you just need to clear the headlights and get rid of the amber corner... in regards to the bumper lip... even if you get the lip itself it won't fit onto USDM bumper unless you also get the bumper kit from www.japanparts.com a new bumper beam will be required for the conversion.. Good luck :D

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

the front lip is available from various online vendors --- It can be mounted to the US bumper, however it will need some modifcation to fit decently. (it won't fit completely flush, but it can come close)

as hanger said - in order to put any JDM syle bumper on your car - you will also need to replace the front bumper beam. (or you can cut the stock beam in half.... take your pick)

creosti has a specB and he did the front end, i think he's waiting to paint it.

Yeah he is, supposed to go off this week.....I can't wait to see it.....PLTek did the conversion too.....he just cut his stock bumper beam though, I saw that one first hand.......;)

As for the headlights, yeah....they are "ours" just cleared, search on it (cleared headlights) you'll find a ton.

Archived