LegacyGT.com

So.Cal. gauging interest Greddy EVO2 Catback (sedan)

BOXRPWR

here's the deal. I want to buy the Bosal/SPT catback. So now I need to sell my EVO2 exhaust. Its less than 6-mo.s new.

Will sell it for $600 cash. Prefer local pickup. Can arrange for a same-day install on your Legacy while you wait for an extra $50 bucks (right Jose :icon_bigg )

Or willing to sell it for $650 shipped in U.S. 48 states.

haha, I'll be more than happy to arrange the swap at my house. No problem.

You PM Henry?

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

The mod bug is one that's hard to get relief from... However, it isn't harder to get rid of when compared to the one I got.

SwitchMyCarItis... Its a really expensive illness that I'm trying to take control of ;)

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

The mod bug is one that's hard to get relief from... However, it isn't harder to get rid of when compared to the one I got.

SwitchMyCarItis... Its a really expensive illness that I'm trying to take control of ;)

Only predicament worse is the condition that I have:(......

modmycaritis w/switchmycaritis.:lol:

Only predicament worse is the condition that I have:(......

modmycaritis w/switchmycaritis.:lol:

Hahaha, sounds similar to mine.

Had a fully done STi and slightly modded S2000 before this car...

Now I want another S2000... go figure. However, the LGT is stayin for a bit. I need something so that the in-laws feel comfy when they come over ;) I just really want to work on that throttle response.

I just really want to work on that throttle response.

how about Crawford's twin-scroll GT32 setup with the sleeper FMIC ? seriously

just getting a bigger turbo won't help throttle response....trust me I know.

EDIT: P.S. this thread was supposed to be about ME selling my EVO2 catback!

how about Crawford's twin-scroll GT32 setup with the sleeper FMIC ? seriously

just getting a bigger turbo won't help throttle response....trust me I know.

EDIT: P.S. this thread was supposed to be about ME selling my EVO2 catback!

Well, actually, there is a way... and I wasn't generally talking about that kind of throttle response. I started to work with TDC to find a way to reprogram the throttle map to look like the STi map.

umm.. I think its time for the regular classifieds for you holmes.

Archived