LegacyGT.com

Differneces between 05's and 06 LGT?

Are there any significant differences between 05 and 06 LGT's? I know for 06 no cloth option or MT trans option in the wagon. Anything else? Are they the same hp/tq for example? I tried searching but didn't find too much

thanks,

Jeff B.

Different tires?

Other than the chrome how are the headlights different?

The 06 gets the E/T computer that doesn't work normally and no button to bring the dash to full brightness when the lights are on.

I also heard that on the leather seats there's an extra seam that breaks the leather in to more segments (to make it less expensive to produce I guess).

Different tires?

Other than the chrome how are the headlights different?

The 06 gets the E/T computer that doesn't work normally and no button to bring the dash to full brightness when the lights are on.

I also heard that on the leather seats there's an extra seam that breaks the leather in to more segments (to make it less expensive to produce I guess).

Nope, my 06 has RE92's

Headlights have chrome inserts, that is the only difference

ET computer reads -- if the key is not paused for a second at the ON position before starting.

Dash lighting goes full bright by rolling the dimmer switch to its full up position, no longer a button on the trip computer

Ah, what else, oh yeah, there's a long thread with all of these and more already posted somewhere.

ignore him, he'll go away.

Archived