LegacyGT.com

all weather mats - HOW?

06Leg

My 06 Legacy sedan came with black rubber all weather mats. The drivers side mat doesn't have a hole in it where the regular floor mat does to accomodate for the thing that sticks up out of the floor (to hold the mat in place?).

Am I just supposed to poke a hole in the all weather mat?

Hmm.....

My all-weather mats that I bought with my '05 LGT have the hole, and fit perfectly.

IMHO, they are the BEST all-weather mats that I have ever had in any car that I've owned!!

Either they changed something for '06, or you didn't get the right a/w mats for the LGT.

Ron

Mine also did not come with the hole. I'll bet they are universal mats that will fit several Subies. I am waiting for Weather Tech to come out with the floorliner for the Legacy. They cover the entire floor area, to the door sill.
Life is short - be happy:)

Mine also did not come with the hole. I'll bet they are universal mats that will fit several Subies. I am waiting for Weather Tech to come out with the floorliner for the Legacy. They cover the entire floor area, to the door sill.

No.

My '05 a/w mats are most definitely unique to the LGT!!

The fit is perfect, and i actually just leave the carpet mats down underneath them. FWIW, I work at job sites with a lot of mud, and I will have the grooves almost filled with crud, and they do an outstanding job.

I think your dealers shortchanged you on the proper mats for the car.

FWIW(2), I ordered my car from the factory with all the options, and my mats came with the car from the factory.

Ron

mine has the hole as well and are genuine subaru mats for the 05 legacy. got them from the dealer for $48. they say subaru on them. well the fronts only. best mats i've had in any car espeically for under $50

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Mine also came from the dealer w/the hole, however... about 4 months after installing them the "Little" hook that secures them RIPPED out!!:icon_mad: :icon_mad: Anyone try to put this hook-thingy back in?
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

+1 on the hole here. Plus for the guy with the bad hook, take it into the dealership, they will replace it under warranty, and it is a pain to try to doit yourself.

X

---

Mine say Subaru. They came in the trunk in a plastic bag upon delivery. They are listed on the MSRP sticker as well. But no hole. Strange!

I guess I will just take them to the parts department and request the correct mats.

Oh, and the hook thing on the floor is under a TSB. Just FYI for those that are having issues with it. For me, it would be better if the hook wasn't there. Then my mats would fit! ;)

My 06 lgt came with the all weather floor mats and the drives side one came with the hole in it and it is working great.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived