LegacyGT.com

Crash at Limerock, the mystery

Aczwild

Now this, I'm sure is a repost, infact I know when I first joined the site I saw it here, but there is something that needs to be brought to attention about the car...

Everyone says its a Porsche, but it is indeed not. Can you tell from the interior of the car, what exactly it is?

Follow the link Sherlock...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2950350683586494851&q=Porsche%2Bcrash

Oh and NWS for the f-bomb at the end I guess...

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

is this the legacy spin everyone kept calling a porsche? heh.
Yar, it was a BD Legacy! I couldnt believe it, I had to watch it a couple times and had to pause it a bunch too, but yea thats the interior of my car, therefore! It was a BD Legacy!

JDM'd All to hell

RIP Coxx & Thanks

well it's definatly a convertable based onthe way the roof crushed

definitely!! :lol: Legacy convertible!! sweetness.....check out how he held the roof up.....errrr....down.

Thats scary how the roof caved in like that. So.... What kind of car was it? Next time someone says take it to the track I should show them this video.

good plan! take it to the street instead! hed never have rolled the car if he was racing in an uncontrolled environment...he might have been able to take out a bonus pedestrian or two also!

Thats scary how the roof caved in like that. So.... What kind of car was it? Next time someone says take it to the track I should show them this video.
It was a Legacy just like mine (97-99), the GT model I'd assume since we have a sunroof there that would decrease the structural integrity of the roof.

JDM'd All to hell

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Archived