LegacyGT.com

Windows are now tinted...

seriously, what are chevron stripes?

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/407000-407999/407768_39_full.jpg

That is my Miata. Quite frankly Chevron stripes are one of my calling cards. The Leg Wag is a little more understated, so I am gonna do charcoal grey.

I can supply cut strips ready to apply for those type of jobs. Did it for my buddy's Corolla. His was white, we did silver for him, came out nice.

X

Thanks, I have done all of my cars and a few friends.

Why not consider Japanese writing. The writing could say things like, “Powered by Subaru”. You know, something cool. Then people who are fluent in Japanese would know you have a Subaru engine. I think it’s a good idea.

Why not consider Japanese writing. The writing could say things like, “Powered by Subaru”. You know, something cool. Then people who are fluent in Japanese would know you have a Subaru engine. I think it’s a good idea.

that would be cool if only it was not considered rice

Chevron Stripes on sliver will look Nice......

Can't wait to see the results.

Now you've got me thinking of two huge racing stripes right down the middle of my white wagon...what color would be good? Black? Red?

I personally like a bright blue. Shelby-ish.

I am going on the subtle side, not for me.

Here is exactly the stripe combo I am thinking. Note the 1/16" red edging.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/4/web/172000-172999/172670_29_full.jpg

Archived