LegacyGT.com

SO ... what i have learned

Well hogmeat ask me sometime back if the glovebox fix was worth it, it is, it works great now.

SOOO my car is Ming'ed, it looks great, the scratches are gone ... but with all this hassle (good two weeks of calling people up alot) what have i learned ...

just do it yourself ... :)

They feather painted my bumper at the dealer, they only thing they have seemed to have done well, the rail dust is gone too ... IM HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :icon_bigg:icon_bigg:icon_bigg

I love my car ... basically.

Rail dust?? WTFISIT?

Rail dust is very tiny particles metal that come from trains, aircraft, any sort of industry that metal comes together in fiction. they land on your car and go into the paint and rust ... they really only show up on white, but in my case silver. you just have to watch out ofr them and use clay magic to get it out.

I love my car ... basically.

Rail dust is very tiny particles metal that come from trains, aircraft, any sort of industry that metal comes together in fiction. they land on your car and go into the paint and rust ... they really only show up on white, but in my case silver. you just have to watch out ofr them and use clay magic to get it out.

ouch, that sucks. Glad it all worked out for you

Archived