LegacyGT.com

Glass cleaner?

Throttlejockey

Don't remember what it's called, but a year or so ago, I picked up a free can of a foaming glass cleaner from Safelite Auto glass...when they repaired my windshield. Stuff works GREAT...but too bad it's not for sale.... :cry: I did ask the guy what he recommended, and he basically said any foaming glass cleaner will work well. Later, i.

I use the Stoner's Invisible Glass too. It works good but takes a bit to take the seal marks off as you said. Another hard place to reach area is the glass over the third brakelight! That's the only streaked part of my rear glass...I guess I gotta take it off to clean there! :o Bah! Too lazy...

[quote name='inthedeck'] I did ask the guy what he recommended, and he basically said any foaming glass cleaner will work well. [/quote] I just use Windex like everyone else. Foaming Windex > liquid Windex. 8)

[quote name='bemani'][quote name='inthedeck'] I did ask the guy what he recommended, and he basically said any foaming glass cleaner will work well. [/quote] I just use Windex like everyone else. Foaming Windex > liquid Windex. 8)[/quote] SIG > Windex. 8)

A good microfiber cloth and a mist of water. For stubborn smears, I'll use a little bit of generic window/glass cleaner. Ammonia cleaners are a no-no for tints. Use the alcohol based ones. Ken

[quote name='Throttlejockey'][quote name='bemani']Never heard or seen it, whatever that hell that 'Invisible Glass' is.[/quote] Here's the site for info. [url]http://www.invisibleglass.com/[/url][/quote] Does it work on the inside rear windshield? You know, where it has this thin film of plastic for the defrost wires? I can NEVER get that cleaned ...

[quote name='bemani'][quote name='Throttlejockey'][quote name='bemani']Never heard or seen it, whatever that hell that 'Invisible Glass' is.[/quote] Here's the site for info. [url]http://www.invisibleglass.com/[/url][/quote] Does it work on the inside rear windshield? You know, where it has this thin film of plastic for the defrost wires? I can NEVER get that cleaned ...[/quote] It works really good on the glass. I have no complaints other than how hard it is to clean where the rubber seal rides on the window. It took some rubbing but I got them clean. I'm not sure anything would work other than contact cleaner.

Archived