LegacyGT.com

Any S. Carolinians??

what

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live in columbia and Skillz also lives in the Columbia area.
Hey you doing any autocrosses this summer?? Skilz is going to do the autocross school at Knights tomorrow. I am working it and doing the autocross on Sunday.

Yeah I live in Sumter, I am in the Columbia area a good bit. Do any of you know if people in the state or even in Columbia meet up at all?? I think itd be cool to get some Subie's together sometime..

I'm visiting Charleston this week. Not driving or I'd come by with the ride if you guys were having a meet.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yeah I live in Sumter, I am in the Columbia area a good bit. Do any of you know if people in the state or even in Columbia meet up at all?? I think itd be cool to get some Subie's together sometime..

As far as a meet they had one up in Charlotte a while back and I'm sure everyone will gather again, but I say if we have enough people around the Columbia area that I don't see why we couldn't set something up sometime. We will all have to work on that.

what?- Where do you go when you are in Columbia? We should all meet at the 1/8 mile track in Elgin. I know Rollin Wes wants to get some Stage 1 times. Maybe we can talk Autoxdad in to meeting at the track too!

minititan- Are you planning on getting an LGT soon? Sounds like your Mini would do well at an autocross.

as soon as I get rid of the mini I will get a gtl. really hate to get rid of it but I am going to need more room. This would be an awesome autox car. I took it to the dragon back in October and it was where this car shines. I had a blast.

Hey autoxdad: I talked with skillz today and he said yall had a great time this past weekend.

I will surely be attending some of the local autocross events this summer and can't wait.

We had a great time on Saturday, to bad Skillz could not make it on Sunday, he did a very good job during the school. I hope to make some of the autocrosses in SC this summer. May go to Greer this next Sunday and I see there is one in Florence in April and may meet son in Myrtle Beach for one at the speedway in April

I will be at the Myrtle Beach autox in April. If anyone else is going, we should get together Saturday night!! There is an awesome indoor cart track near by. The carts get up to 28 mph!!!!

I cross the border into SC all the time, aiken,edgefeild mccormick, I could probablly go into my yard here in GA, yell in the direction of the river, and someone on the SC side would hear it. so.. does that count? :D
"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Elgin in close to Camden and right below Lugoff. I can't remember the name of the track in Elgin when Skillz and I went but yes it has a long dirt road going to it. I was shocked when we started down the dirt road. Who every thought that was a smart idea was mistaken, but then again its in Elgin. :icon_tong

oh noes! not elgin! isnt that the one with the nasty dirt road to whole way to it?

That's the one!! The first time I went I had just washed my car:icon_mad: . It's all good since it is so close to home.

Hey Wes- you really need to get some Stage 1 runs:icon_tong

Archived