LegacyGT.com

They say imitation is...

captainmorgan

I think you'll have to trim some plastic. On my LGT swap, the tips still lightly contact the bumper, despite slightly lowering with longer hangers (which does not result in a noticable change in angle, BTW). But, mine are double-wall, so the contact area isn't quite as hot as the Stromung, I'd guess.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Yeah, I was worried about the mufflers contacting, but like you said it's double walled and doesn't get very hot.

+1, but we don't have to wash ours as often :D

Hey, it's an Outback! Jus throw some mud on it!

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

yeah I thought that you handle that one.

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14232&highlight=rubber

I'd like to get the wide wheels, but I already have 17x7.5 ssr comps. I just sent 1 of 5 to be straightened and repolished, so I might end up with that on a 225/55/17 tire. Not as "high performance" as I'd like, but it saves me from having to buy new wheels at $400 a pop.

If anyone on the board would like them though, I have them at

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=945589&page=2

drew's car is best looking outback IMHO

drew, you should try to get a sponsor

thanks but i'm pretty much done with the car now that i've taken care of the major stuff like the suspension, wheels and brakes. Never been much of a body kit fan and i think my engine is plenty fast already. Done. :)

wait, i thought you didn't mod your engine yet

i don't think our car is fast in stock maybe because i had a 2000 ford lightning

which dynoed at 378 rwhp/ 498 rwtq ;)

let me know when you are gonna go autocross

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Archived