LegacyGT.com

So what are your thoughts on this wagon?

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='SUBE555']It's changing it for USDM standards. The concept you're comparing it to is the International model. The bumpers, emissions, and everything change for the USDM to improve crash testing and the low-speed repair bills. Subaru is one of the best at that. As for the lights, I've been told by someone that the output is new the HIDs. Projectors can do a pretty good job.[/quote] Dude... do you just impulse post or what? I think he was talking about the dodge magnum that this thread is based upon! :lol::lol:[/quote] he's just trying to get to 600. :lol:

It's changing it for USDM standards. The concept you're comparing it to is the International model. The bumpers, emissions, and everything change for the USDM to improve crash testing and the low-speed repair bills. Subaru is one of the best at that. As for the lights, I've been told by someone that the output is new the HIDs. Projectors can do a pretty good job.

Dude... do you just impulse post or what? I think he was talking about the dodge magnum that this thread is based upon! :lol::lol:

Here is what I am talking about

Concept: Looks awesome...resemblance to BMW M series...

http://www.almiller.com/dm34frtuse.jpg

Preproduction looks plain

magnum-front.jpg.cda45a50f82c3b1560b98f0321dae1cd.jpg

Archived