LegacyGT.com

Walbro Fuel Pump Exchange Program !!!

PLTek

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, i used it for 3 months. I have couple of other customers who use it as we speak.

Turn around time on stock unit needs to be pretty quick, as we only have one spare assy.

Thanks

PS

Can the stock FPR handle the walbro at idle with stock injectors? My roadmap for mods is laid out, and injectors aren't coming for a bit.

[somewhat off topic]

Not having a FP gauge yet, is static FP 43psi?

[/somewhat off topic]

• 6 months later...

i just pmd you, this is no problem, we can have one in your hands within a week or so

I posted this in another thread but do you currently have this available because i wuld like to get one but dont want to wait a month or two.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Got the pump today i will be swapping it out and sending the stock unit back to you with a check for the GFB Hybrid. How much so i need to send in the check. I will probably ship this next day air with a return shipping label in with the pump because i work for a company that does a lot of UPS shipping so if you can figure that into the amount needed to be sent i will definatly ship it out on Monday.

Thanks for the fast service.

Lucas

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

not sure what you mean here?

its simple as swapping out your current fuel pump assy with the one we send you, and then sending your stock assy back to us.

can we see install instructions?

• 3 months later...

Put mine in tonight.

Pulled FP fuse, ran car till engine died. The cranked engine till it wouldn't sputter.

Went to pull fuel lines off pump, fuel comes out. Go and try starting car again, it starts...and runs. Poorly, but it's idleing. Does this for about 2 min, then dies. Then I crank alot more till it stops sputtering.

Go back to fuel pump and pull off line....get face full of fuel. Awesome.

My car hates me.

But now it's in and works and my eyes burn.

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

• 3 weeks later...
Put mine in tonight.

Pulled FP fuse, ran car till engine died. The cranked engine till it wouldn't sputter.

Went to pull fuel lines off pump, fuel comes out. Go and try starting car again, it starts...and runs. Poorly, but it's idleing. Does this for about 2 min, then dies. Then I crank alot more till it stops sputtering.

Go back to fuel pump and pull off line....get face full of fuel. Awesome.

My car hates me.

But now it's in and works and my eyes burn.

noob =)

Archived