LegacyGT.com

Too Rare Not To Share!!

Kinda A Dumb Post But If You Knew How Many Legacy's Are Here In Fort Walton Beach Florida,,,you'd Be Excited Too

So Far Ive Seen

1 Black Gt

1 White Gt

1 Red Gt

But Today As I Was Parking To Get A Haircut Guess What I Got To Park Next To!!!!! An Identical White 2.5i... Well Not Exactly The Same Since Ive Done Many Mods And Theirs Was Bone Stock, But Close Enough....it Was Still There When I Left So I Was The Only One That Got To Experience This Phenomenon

!CID__Img2E78001E.jpg.498ef9b73f35716fa02514c17552692e.jpg

Kinda A Dumb Post But If You Knew How Many Legacy's Are Here In Fort Walton Beach Florida,,,you'd Be Excited Too

So Far Ive Seen

1 Black Gt

1 White Gt

1 Red Gt

But Today As I Was Parking To Get A Haircut Guess What I Got To Park Next To!!!!! An Identical White 2.5i... Well Not Exactly The Same Since Ive Done Many Mods And Theirs Was Bone Stock, But Close Enough....it Was Still There When I Left So I Was The Only One That Got To Experience This Phenomenon

what mods you got?

I've always been happy that I'd never seen a Legy indeticle to mine..

Seen Sedans same color, SE's but never a wagon.. not once- till....

one day I'm getting on the highway and low and behold, I merge right next to an Identicle Wagon, SE, color, IDENTICLE... I was floored.. we both grinned at eachother as I passed the guy..

Only wagon I've ever seen like mine, & only one I've seen since.

So Far Ive Seen

1 Black Gt

1 White Gt

1 Red Gt

I was probably the Black LGT. I frequently visit FWB. But work has moved me away from it and now im in DE-FUNKiak Springs. Oh well, Def a rare site in Fla. There is a White LGT that goes to Rocky Bayou Baptist Church, BUt i haven't seen the driver yet...

- Luminati

Archived