LegacyGT.com

should i trade my stockers for..

team23jordan

rota attack (flat black, 17x7.5) with kumho ASX with 9000miles??

should i get some cash on top of that??

what yall think?

any pics of rota attack's on LGT??

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Here is a pic I found off subydude of attacks on a white previous generation legacy. I honestly think the spokes are too thin looking, and the wheels just overall look too small on such a big car. I'd either powdercoat the stockers, or sell them and buy something you know you'll like.

http://www.subydude.com/gallery/_detail.php?pic=1178

Good performance upgrade. Rims are lighter than stock (15-16 lbs., IIRC) and they are 7.5" wide (better to accommodate 225 or 235 tires). Don't know anything about those tires, but they couldn't be any worse than the RE92s. Looks-wise, I prefer the stockers.

If those Attacks were on sale in nasioc classifieds, assuming they are clean, I'd say they would go for $350, $400 tops, rims only.

Rota wheels are O.K., not so great. They do have good a exchange and/or return policy if you have a defective rim though. Kuhmo tires are the worst, have had very bad experiences with their weak sidewalls. A few mild bumps and you may get bubbles on the inner or outer sidewal in no time. Buy something new or at least better quality.

Archived