LegacyGT.com

The Grille... got it on my first try

Mines

Damn you, you got me excited I was hoping to get a black out grill or something for the car I'm trying to go for the blacked out them on the car.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

• 2 weeks later...
Currently, 2200 yen ($20) with 4 days to go. Seller won't ship internationally, so you'd have to use Rinkya.com, or a Japan connection, if you've got one. [url]http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n5645196[/url]

It is so true that sometimes less is better. I was hoping to get rid of the Suby emblem and wings in the front grill. Not sure from comments if anyone has done that yet. The emblem and wings make a very unique, agressive looking front end look somewhat generic Nippon car, IMO. I think the chrome looking inner ring is good detail, but would like a plain blackout look grill. So, has anyone completed this project yet?

[quote name='MtnSub']It is so true that sometimes less is better. I was hoping to get rid of the Suby emblem and wings in the front grill. Not sure from comments if anyone has done that yet. The emblem and wings make a very unique, agressive looking front end look somewhat generic Nippon car, IMO. I think the chrome looking inner ring is good detail, but would like a plain blackout look grill. So, has anyone completed this project yet?[/quote] Not that I know of... look at this thread for the "Sport Grille" That's what I like... no word on fitment issues yet. [url]http://www.legacygt.com/viewtopic.php?t=2263&highlight=european[/url]

The Legacy Sport Grill referred to by racerdave still has the Suby imblem and I am going to spend $ for a custom grill, I don't want the emblem. Whith the exception of the emblem, the sport grill looks great. Besides fitment, is there a color issue to be concerned about or do you need to have it painted? Any idea of cost and availability? Suby emblem on back of car is great, but thats it. Now if Suby intros a sti version and puts a small "sti" in the lower corner of a blackout sport grill, that would look good IMO. BTW, I am in process of buying my Leg GT this weekend and it is not an impressive experience so far, but more on that in another thread.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='bemani']There's some sort of hook on the bottom of the grille, I can't unhook it from the bumper (actually, I didn't dare to, the bumper was flexing all over as I try pulling it out.) How did that work?[/quote] push the bottom half back towards the engine.. and then lift up.. Keefe
Keefe

Archived