LegacyGT.com

Rumors : Spec-B 6MT , XM radio and other tidbits

SWP-LegacyGT

...has anyone mentioned that all '07 Legacy GT Auto's with Nav will also get VDC?

If we get VDC, I sure hope it’s an option because I don’t want it. I don’t need a computer to help me control my vehicle. You already have AWD and anti-lock brakes, what more do you need?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t need a computer to help me control my vehicle. You already have AWD and anti-lock brakes, what more do you need? --Mono

"Hello Hal. I noticed we were accelerating at a very rapid rate so I shut off the fuel."

"I also noticed you are wearing our tires out at 11,231 miles so I have limited your RPMs to 3870."

"Hal, don't forget to buckle up......"

"Hal?........"

Actually it is Dave.

HAL-9000 is the computer that is talking.

But I also don't like computer nannies most of the time, unless they serve a very real and advantageous purpose other than second guessing me.

Hal: "What are you doing, Dave?

Dave: some type of stalling line... while he tries to shut Hal down.

Hal: "I am sorry, I can't let you do that, Dave."

And Hal proceeds to kill Dave Bowman somewhere in orbit around Jupiter.

I'd not want my car thinking I am an enemy, like Hal.

yah, BTW, I know it is fiction. :D ...so far

Lol Hal Dave bit

I would galdly trade my all black seats for some blue/black seats.

+1 on the cooled seats. Probably one of the harder mods to do to your car, but one of the most essential if you are a person of sweaty stature in a muggy enviorment. Cooled seats are definetely something that I would pay a lot of money for, to not have to go somewhere with your shirt in two different colors. Anywho, it seems like everything everyone is complaining about can easily be done to their current legacies. Go get an UP/DP/Exhaust set up, better tires, an aftermarket system like the Avic, and some suspension work, and your car can smoke any stock legacy subaru puts out, not to mention that it will probably cost less than trading in a fairly new car for a 40K legacy. Just my $.02

-T

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Go to the first post in the "2007 Subaru Line" topic in this forum. It indicates a dealer passed on info that the 4 door sedans will get split folding rear seats and 2 new colors...

And I would have bought a sedan in 2005 if I could have got this function like my 1997 had way back when. Reason a wagon was the only viable solution to haul stuff then.

-i doubt many care about the radio options....most want the mp3 jack

-blue interior < wrb exterior < wrb exterior + wrb interior

-just put the damn sti motor in and offer it with the 6MT and NAVI , wr gold rims and HID's , steering wheel controls and w/o those god damn potenza's and shut all of us up - once and for all....keep it under $32K LOL or none of us will buy it!

-AND DONT FORGET TO MAKE THE PAINT THICKER AND BETTER QUALITY

-THIS JUST COULD BE THE PERFECT CAR guys!!!

and try not making it a rattle box.

Oh yeah, I want double wishbone suspension, front+back !!!!

Archived