LegacyGT.com

Black LOB, LGT axelback

OhBe1

Guest *Jedimaster*
It's worthy of a double post- looks really sweet! I'll bet Outback guys will be jumping at getting LGT exhausts now- I know I am!

Check the link to the other thread, I think I have all the details there.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

This mod admittedly makes sense only if you get the cans cheap. Otherwise, you're in the territory of aftermarket cans (still might rub if the tips are large, or might prove to be too loud) or having a competent shop weld something up.

Heck, the hangars cost at least $20 for the four.

06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I won't be geting my exhaust right away, but I know it's waiting for me- thanks for giving the part numbers you used in the other thread so now I can get the hardware in the meantime. Any other tips or things to watch out for?

Nope, should be pretty straightforward. Even more so, since you're getting them from a wagon.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Nope, should be pretty straightforward. Even more so, since your getting them from a wagon.

True- the tips must be a little further back, right? Thanks for being braveenough to try this- it's just the solution (cost effective and looks great) I've been looking for.:)

• 3 weeks later...
Too lazy to go to the top of the thread?

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm too lazy to investigate elsewhere so..... what's the difference b/w the LGT and OB exhaust? Just the tip?

Then you'll never know.

First and second?

OK, they're both "after", showing the LGT cans installed.

Stock LOB tips lack aesthetic value. LOB owners know what they look like, so I felt no need to post "before" pics.

I think there's no performance advantage. I picked up 2 mpg, but that may have been due to the leaky diff swap done at about the same time.

Gosh, that was a lot of work.

First and second?

OK, they're both "after", showing the LGT cans installed.

Stock LOB tips lack aesthetic value. LOB owners know what they look like, so I felt no need to post "before" pics.

I think there's no performance advantage. I picked up 2 mpg, but that may have been due to the leaky diff swap done at about the same time.

Gosh, that was a lot of work.

Cool, thanks. I never really saw (or paid much attention to) OB tips before to know the difference.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I see no difference between the first and second picture.

You and your master can go to hell.

Kisses to you, baby.

Archived