LegacyGT.com

Window Tinting

brad21

What should I expect to spend for a tinting of all the windows, minus the front of course? Another question: My car is leased. Anyone know if this would be frowned upon by the bank? What mods (removable or permanent) should I do or not do?

Well everystate is diifferent but in NC I got all the windows tinted for 220 yet in NJ it was 250 just for 3 so it depends where you are. But on a lease your limited to the mods you can do, everything you do needs to be able to be taken off when you hand the car back unless you expect to keep it then just do what you want.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Mine is a 4yr lease and I got mine tinted here in N. TX for 180.00. That was for titanium (silver finish) tint. Looks really good on my brilliant silver sedan. As far as the lease goes, I will just have a shop remove it right before its turned in. In Texas, the heat pretty much makes it necessary to have tint to reject the heat as much as possible! Here is the pic.

DSCF0167.JPG.16b189928ebbb5fbc47dd5a83c125628.JPG

You know I was thinking about getting tint before, but the glass already has more tint than my previous car, and I noticed it does a great job of blocking uv/infrared already. The sun feels a lot cooler with the window up :) I don't know if tint will do much better.

[quote name='Deer Killer']You know I was thinking about getting tint before, but the glass already has more tint than my previous car, and I noticed it does a great job of blocking uv/infrared already. The sun feels a lot cooler with the window up :) I don't know if tint will do much better.[/quote] Mine seems to be hotter inside than my A4 with tint that I traded in. If I took the car back after my lease with the tint still in would they piss and moan y'think? Wouldn't that be something another owner would want? Does the tinting come off easily without leaving a bunch of gunk behind? Can I ask any more questions? :?

Archived