LegacyGT.com

2006 SoCal Fun Run

SBT

It's still down the road a couple of months but who's interested in doing a fun run in the Spring? Our last one was a great success and our numbers have grown even larger this year so more opportunity to get together. Will need some advance planning so if anyone's interested in helping out, just PM me or hit me up at the local meets.

Here's a Link to last year's event

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would be in....is it only suby's?

No - but it's helpful to have something that can keep up...:icon_bigg. What did you have in mind?

SBT

Definately interested. Keener, your avatar is the proverbial shit. :icon_bigg Is there a solid date yet? Is is 4/16 because I will need a little advanced notice. Thanks!
:cool::icon_chee

Its doubtful my car will be done in time :( I had a lot of fun last year, it would be nice to have the power to keep up with you guys this time. :icon_twis

Any idea when it's going to be?? My Spring break is at the end of March! :p I won't have a Legacy still, though. :(

Probably won't fly down like last year, as it is $$. May drive, if class schedule allows it. However, if I am in town, maybe I'll get my best friend with his Evo again and do Spring Fun Run part deuce!

-Ben

-ben

• 2 weeks later...

I usually pop in here to see if there are any 'fun runs' in the works and now there is :)

I don't have an LGT yet but I really enjoyed 'runnin' with you guys a while back and would like to do it again.

Post a message at NASIOC again unless you already have too many LGTs going.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Hey Drew - remember you and your great WRX wagon joining up with us on the 60 East last year. Glad you popped in to check it out. Once we get some more info together I'll post up over on Nasioc too.

For all,

I'm open to suggestions for a run location/route. It would have to be something that is central enough to the SoCal area that we could all get to as an initial rally point.

Our run last year left from Temecula, went up to Palm Desert and then up over the Palms to Pines Highway to Idllwylde and then back down through Anza to Temecula. Think it came out to something like 100 miles total start to finish.

Having turn-out/parking for 20+ cars for pics is also a criteria. Hopefully we can get BoxrPwr to do the honors as videographer again.

So any ideas from the crew are appreciated.

SBT

Well, I would love to just repeat last year's run (except have everybody make the correct turn up the road to Idllwylde :icon_tong ). Works great for me since I live in Temecula.

I'd also be glad to be the videographer. Got a new toy last week. A camera mount bar that hooks to the passenger seat headrest. So I can get some better, more stable shots this year. Still have the sticky pod mount to put the camera on the car's sunroof. So I can get some cool shots.

Didn't think I'd be remembered...:)

Maybe having to pull over to rip off the fender lip protector thing (smoking nicely) may have helped me stand out. :D

Since then I have fixed that little problem with Prodrive springs / Koni combo. Tire sidewall is still too soft (Toyo T1s) but tightening up the suspension and filling tires to near max may help this time.

I'm looking forward to it!

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

Archived