LegacyGT.com

Cusco Suspension parts--interest in group buy?

PLTek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...Crazy story...

Got my tracking number Monday or Tuesday saying my Sways will be here Thursday....:icon_lol:

So, I come home today and see the notice from UPS that they attempted delivery. I notice it says that the package requires an in person signature and it was too big for my leasing office to accept, they'll try a second time tomorrow...so now I'm sad cause I know no one will be home tomorrow when they said they'd try...:(

So, I called the automated thing and they said that I could pick it up tonight and someone would call me within the hour to make arrangements :icon_lol: I decide to drive while I wait, and about a half hour passes and I get a call from a lady at UPS she said that I could pick it up at 8PM at Peoria and E-470....now I'm sad again cause I have plans at that time and that's pretty damn far from where I'm at...:( ...I then tell her that I'll just send it to an alternate address just wait for me to pull over in the parking lot to get that address...as I pull in she says let me call my driver and see if he'll meet you...she calls back and says he'll meet me pretty much right across the street in an hour...So, I'm like cool, I get my sways tonight...

So, I pull out of the parking lot to find something to do for an hour and as I'm turning I see a big Brown truck...hmmm...it ends up pulling right into the parking lot I was just in...I turn around and decide to ask him if he's supposed to meet me....sure enough, it was him...got my sways right there...now just gotta find the time to install them...:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

And when I was turning out of the parking lot and saw the UPS guy, I also saw a SWP LGT at the same intersection...

Wow, UPS kicks ass man! They had my delivery date of the 20th... and I come home expecting some STI pinks that I had purchased, but instead I see Two big boxes labled Cusco!!! Ohh yea, and the springs were to the side.

Thanks Petah for setting this up!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived