LegacyGT.com

Cusco Suspension parts--interest in group buy?

PLTek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi, all is shipping directly from Nukabe. I was told that they would start shipping yesterday. I should have some tracking information for you today. As soon as i have it, i will email to each person.

Again, I appreciate everyone being patient. The whole thing is taking so long as i had to jump through a lot of hoop to get the pricing because about a third of people needed to do the Group Buy actually committed.

You ROCK everyone !!!!

woohoo! just checked outside and saw a big box..........my blue swaybar has landed:icon_mrgr

If you're in CT and these are coming from Cali, mine had better be waiting for me when I get home! I don't care if i'm laying in a puddle of ice water while putting them on. :icon_bigg

Chris

couple of people have already gotten them. I have been trying to get tracking information this entire week but my contact is out.

I will keep trying but like often it happens, you will probably get the goods before i get tracking.

I am sorry that this GB seems so unorganized but i can only control so much and then its out of my hands.

Thanks

PS

If you're in CT and these are coming from Cali, mine had better be waiting for me when I get home! I don't care if i'm laying in a puddle of ice water while putting them on. :icon_bigg

Chris

Did yours come today Chris...cause I didn't have anything waiting for me when I come home...I hope they get here tomorrow....

Did yours come today Chris...cause I didn't have anything waiting for me when I come home...I hope they get here tomorrow....

Nothing yet. I'm still hoping for today also. I'm still going over to Billy's to help out if my stuff isn't here though.

Chris

Archived