LegacyGT.com

Cusco Suspension parts--interest in group buy?

PLTek

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how are you?

I am not sure what "otd" stands for? otc would be over the counter (:

I am still working to get the best pricing, its tough because i am utilizing LEGAL means of obtaining CUSCO rather than importing it GREY MARKET from Japan, which i could do i guess but i only offer legit product (:

I think that I could beat that by at least 15USD delivered

Please stand by, I should have something by the end of this week

Thanks

PS

PLtek,llc

how are you?

I am not sure what "otd" stands for? otc would be over the counter (:

I am still working to get the best pricing, its tough because i am utilizing LEGAL means of obtaining CUSCO rather than importing it GREY MARKET from Japan, which i could do i guess but i only offer legit product (:

I think that I could beat that by at least 15USD delivered

Please stand by, I should have something by the end of this week

Thanks

PS

PLtek,llc

Standing by!

hi,

I just realized that there is probably now way to match 315 shipped. I would be curious who can give you that price if list on these is 390USD, thats 21mm rear and 23mm front cusco. I can only think of Gruppe-s and the wait is probably 2 months.

thanks

PS

PLtek,llc

I don't know about others, but I picked up the bars for 315 shipped from Racecomp as a one day special for the last bars they had or something. I haven't seen a cheaper price, so I jumped on that; that was a month or so ago, maybe longer. :) But I might be in for some strut bars. That's all I would need to complete my cusco suspension package. Except for the coilovers, but no way I can afford those. Hey...someone wanna buy my KSports?:icon_bigg

i finally know tenatively what my cost will be, i will post prices here and create a new part# and configurator online in the group buy section to have people place orders.

This is really the best that I could do, there isnt a heck of a lot of margin here.

Thanks

PS

PLtek,llc

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for waiting Here is the group buy details:

1. We can only sell prouducts in sets, so front and rear

2. Shipping changes will be calculated during check out

3. We must have all orders in by the end of day Thursday, 19th

4. We will charge a deposit of 25% until we ship the product.

5. Group buy is only valid if we sell a certain number of sets (this is listed below)

6. please place orders at this link: http://www.pltek.net/catalog/index.p...h=1106_21_1120

So the prices are as follows:

21mm rear sway, 23mm front sway, LIST 390, GB 349

Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, LIST 340, GB 299

Lower Arm Bars Verson II, LIST 340, GB 299

If you purchase a combination of 2 sets, you will get additional $10 off the total.

If you purchase a combination of 3 sets, you will get additional $20 off the total.

If you are only purchasing one set just add it to cart and check out,

If you are purchasing two or three sets, sways and something else, add sways in first and specify YES on the other set(s) add them to cart as well. That will ensure that correct shipping is calculated.

If you are purchasing two sets, NO sways, add either set first, specify YES on the second set and then add the second set to cart as well. Again, this is to ensure that correct shipping is calculated.

So for example of you purchase all 3 items, the total will be:

swaybars 349

strut tower bars 289

lower arm bars 289

total 927

list price 1070

savings 143

or 13.4%

It took so long because the margin on Cusco product purchased in USA is very low. We are doing the best we can with the prices based on the quantities we need to purchase.

I hope that you will take advantage of this deal.

There will be a lot of repackaging and reshipping going on but I want to help my fellow SUBIE enthusiasts.

Here is what we are looking for commitment to offer you these prices, thats what we will be required to purchase which will pretty much wipe out US supply of these products until APRIL:

swabars front, 20

swaybars rear, 20

lower arm bar front, 10

lower arm bar rear, 10

strut tower bar front, 5

strut tower bar rear, 5

Best Regards

Peter Sz

PLtek,llc

www.pltek.net

tel. 508.615.6604

Archived