LegacyGT.com

what color are you gettin?

what color are you gettin??  

49 members have voted

1. 1. what color are you gettin??

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah RX-8 is as fast as the G35 Coupe, even though itz HP is 238 from a 1.3L!!! Since itz so light, it can keep up with the G35 Coupe. I was gonna get a RX-8 a couple of months ago, but my parents said i need to get a conventional 4-door, because of saftey issues.

[quote name='Mines']Yeah RX-8 is as fast as the G35 Coupe, even though itz HP is 238 from a 1.3L!!! Since itz so light, it can keep up with the G35 Coupe. I was gonna get a RX-8 a couple of months ago, but my parents said i need to get a conventional 4-door, because of saftey issues.[/quote] You sure that's not wishful thinking from RX8 owners or at least not a modified RX8 keepin up with the G35? Some of the 0-60 and 1/4 mile figures I've seen in the mags have been decidedly pedestrian..

...u have to launch the RX-8 hard, look at caranddriver's results [url]http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=15&article_id=4346&page_number=5[/url] RX-8 0-60= 5.9 G35 0-60=5.5 Lap times for caranddriver at Streets of Willow road-racing circuit in Southern California RX-8= 1:20.61 G35 = 1:20.51 and for team23jordan, i think its a 4-door too, but not insurance Doesn't matter, Legacy is gonna be a GREAT :D car, i hope itz gonna be a better driver's car than the rx-8... we'll see :o

In the Best Motoring International video titled "Rotary Reborn" which features the RX-8 racing a S2000, Skyline (G35), BMW 330i, Fairlady Z (350Z), WRX, and Integra Type R on a track the RX-8 comes in dead last. Needless to say it was a disappointing rebirth or dare I say the RX-8 was stillborn? :lol: The testers did like the RX-8 as I recall but it was a little softer than it needed to be which should be addressed by Mazdaspeed by now. I would be happy indeed if the Legacy is a better's drivers car from a balance and steering standpoint.

anyways back to legacy guys what yall think about quality of subaru's paint??? i heard black loses its beauty soon (within 3~4 years) what kinda paint they use??

Perrin BIG maf intake

Perrin Turbo Inlet

HKS SSQV BOV

Megan Racing header with UP (ceramic coated)

HKS DP (WRX)

DMH E-cutout

Custom 3" catback

UTEC

Couldn't truly tell you on the newest ones. In the past it's shown to be pretty thin and brittle, maybe another coat or two of a good clear would make things a lot more durable. Guess it's something repeat Subaru owners have come to terms with knowing it's just one of those things (unfortunately.) Looking around the school parking lot lately at a lot of other new late models though, I was suprised at the number of chips on a lot of those cars too for some reason considering everyone said Subaru was really bad. *shrug*

[quote name='ha-evolution']In the Best Motoring International video titled "Rotary Reborn" which features the RX-8 racing a S2000, Skyline (G35), BMW 330i, Fairlady Z (350Z), WRX, and Integra Type R on a track the RX-8 comes in dead last. Needless to say it was a disappointing rebirth or dare I say the RX-8 was stillborn? :lol: The testers did like the RX-8 as I recall but it was a little softer than it needed to be which should be addressed by Mazdaspeed by now. I would be happy indeed if the Legacy is a better's drivers car from a balance and steering standpoint.[/quote] [url]http://consumeraffairs.com/news03/mazda_buyback.html[/url] For those disappointed by their RX8.

[quote=C&D]Ford SVT Mustang Cobra... It scorches through the quarter-mile in 12.9 seconds, hitting 112 mph. It rips to 60 mph in just 4.6 seconds and to 100 just six seconds later. The 155-mph governed top speed comes up quickly and effortlessly. Not only can the Cobra easily show its heels to the two competitors here, but it is also substantially quicker than any car available for its $34,750 sticker price.[/quote] I wouldn't say that the Cobra is substantially quicker than the STi.... :?

Archived