LegacyGT.com

Orange County, CA: 2005-2009 JDM Double-DIN HVAC unit, faceplate, and i88/i85/14-pin harnesses

Purchased this Kit from another member and my Legacy died before I could install. below for original ad, just asking what I paid for it.

Selling an unused JDM dual-zone HVAC unit, faceplate adapter, JDM hazard switch (used), i88 & i85 harness adapters and the Subaru antenna adapter from ae64.com, and a 14-pin OEM adapter harness. None of these items have been installed, other than the JDM hazard switch which was pulled from a car (has some wear on the white paint).

The harness and antenna adapters are from David at ae64.com, and the JDM parts sourced elsewhere. I am not certain the i85 harness includes steering-wheel control wires. It has 3 wires, which I believe is only for AUX port functionality. I'm pretty sure I did not request SWC functionality when I ordered it. I know his newer i85 harnesses always include SWC, but I think I bought mine before he started doing that.

Asking price is $400 shipped in USA. (Inquire with me for Canada, as I'm not sure what the additional postage would be).

qEL4wVw.jpg

CQNOB1P.jpg

Edited by TorqueLegend
  • Like 1