LegacyGT.com

FS - SE Michigan: Assorted OEM Legacy GT parts

Recently sold my 2011 Legacy GT, so now I'm letting go of all the OEM parts I've been hanging onto. I'm in the Detroit area for local pickup, or am willing to ship at buyer's expense. Feel free to ask for more details or pictures.

Taillights - $200 (pair)- Passenger side has about 80k miles, driver side about 10k. Great condition, only took them off my car to replace with some custom ones.

Headlights - $350 (pair)- About 62k miles, only took off the car to swap with custom ones. Some light hazing on the top surface that could easily be buffed out with a DIY kit.

Washer Fluid reservoir - $20 - About 85k miles, pump works fine. Swapped it for the outback version that has two pumps for an intercooler sprayer.

OEM Mudflaps - Sold

OEM All-weather floor mats - $80 - About 50k miles. Should fit 10-14 Legacies and Outbacks, work great.

OEM Legacy GT carpet floor mats - $80 - Sold

Legacy Center Console Cupholder - Free - The cupholder piece that goes in the center console. I replaced it with one that had the lighting ring in it (this one doesn't). Pretty clean if you just want a fresh one.

Navigation Head Unit - $150 - About 88k miles. Bluetooth works great, no issues. Part of the Harmon Kardon system. Comes with the Sirius XM receiver.

Legacy GT Wheels - $500 - 60k miles, don't remember any curb rash but if there is, its small. They still have the factory tires on them, with a little bit of tread, but they're a bit dry rotted. For reference, they are 18x7.5 +55, 5x100. Below is the only picture I have of them right now, but if you're interested I'll get them out of storage and take some.

IMG_4365.jpg

IMG_4368.jpg

IMG_4366.jpg

IMG_4369.jpg

IMG_4371.jpg

IMG_0379.JPG

Edited by coco26

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...