LegacyGT.com

2009 Legacy GT Spcc B wheels/tires for sale

Okay never posted items for sale here but here goes. Set of Four 18" rims with Bridgestone Potenza 195/45 R18 Tires with good tread.  Some rim rash on 2vrims local rim shop says it's fixable for 600.  Asking 5000 for the set with the tires.  Available locally in Nashville, TN PM me with any questions.

Subaru 09 OEM 18 -1.jpg

Subaru 09 OEM 18_1b.jpg

Subaru 09 OEM 18-2.jpg

Subaru 09 OEM 18-3.jpg

Subaru 09 OEM 18-4.jpg

Subaru OEM 18 Tread.jpg

Edited by Jatojammer
Price change

Maybe to help get you and potential buyers get closer to the same page... If all the tires look like the one picturing the tread, those tires are no good. The inner shoulder has dangerous levels of wear. 

So now there's 4 oem wheels needing tires replaced, and let's ignore the cosmetic damage for now. At 600 most buyers are getting closer to just buying an aftermarket set in terms of overall investment. 

You're listing what equates to a full set as $1,400 (your listing+new tires @ $200 each installed). Though decent new tires will likely be more than that. 

That's a decent price, and for someone to run oem wheels. Again, at that level most would go aftermarket for the upgrade. 

Not trying discourage or troll the thread, but again trying to get you closer to the price range of potential buyers. 

I've got an extra set of oem wheels albeit 17s. I can't imagine those being worth anything so I'm painting them different colors just for lolz. Granted you're are 18s, but that would still make them worth only slightly more than the oem lolz I have. 

Edited by seanyb505

I'll look at the other tires and check to see if they are all the same.  I didn't notice that they were worn on the inside so much seems like the suspension might be a bit off. 

It might be worth it to have them fix the rims and then put them up for sale if I can get a decent offer for them I'll let them go as is.

Edited by Jatojammer