LegacyGT.com

2018 legacy 3.6R aftermarket exhaust optoins? Nameless Performance?

drukkosz

Hello all,

Was wondering what does everyone have for exhaust on their 3.6R? I browsed the internet a little and I only see the Nameless Performance as an option.

I was wondering what people think about it? I drive over 60 miles to and from work daily and would like something more exciting then stock but also comfort is important to me.

Thank you for your time and help

Edited by drukkosz

Raptor still makes headers, but no cat back that I know of.  Same with Inferno.  Maybe if you contact them.   I have no experience with Inferno, but know Raptor from their superchargers.  Shipping a CBE from Australia would not be cheap. 

For the price and what you are probably looking for, muffler shop. 

OP is looking for a performance increase but without much noise added, so headers are right up his alley, got to pay to play...especially with a platform that has slim to nil for aftermarket.

Edited by silverton

Headers will require a tune for any gains.  They will be minimal for the money spent.  Raptor had complaints about the quality of their steel and their flange fitment.  Also requires welding to install.  If Inferno still makes theirs (they were made to order) they were complete to the collector.  Hi flow cats.  Could be a big issue with todays EPA and tuning considerations. 

Muffler shop.  Its not worth "paying to play" with this platform.  $2k for 5hp, LOL. 

Actually I am not looking into performance (I have my mustang for that) I just wanted to add a little rumble to my daily 60 mile drive to and from work. so looks like the nameless are the only option or the muffler shop.

Curious why people dont like nameless?