LegacyGT.com

OEM Reman Part Number Help!!! ID tag Help

Matty2Hotty

Hey guys… I have this tag on a reman tranny. It’s part number 31000AD360R1 discontinued with 31000AD360S1 available, but can’t find out what model or year it fits. The tag also has tz103zjiaa-Li but I can’t find anything in the 4eat catalog what it’s for either. Ughhhhh Any help?

11 minutes ago, Infosecdad said:

Yup! Thanks just found it! Now I need to find out if it’s direct swap into the 98 Outback or if the gear ratio is different. 

What's your original transmission code?  Do you have a 2.2L or 2.5L engine?

I have a '98 Outback Phase 1 transmission (TZ102Z2DBA) that is an official Subaru remanufactured tranny with ~60k miles on it that someone had sold me as a Phase II '99 tranny that I've been trying to sell if the Forester 4EAT doesn't work for you.

25 minutes ago, Infosecdad said:

What's your original transmission code?  Do you have a 2.2L or 2.5L engine?

I have a '98 Outback Phase 1 transmission (TZ102Z2DBA) that is an official Subaru remanufactured tranny with ~60k miles on it that someone had sold me as a Phase II '99 tranny that I've been trying to sell if the Forester 4EAT doesn't work for you.

Got pictures ? 

Here you go. 

I bought it 7-8 months ago for my '99 that has a Phase II so I couldn't use it and the seller just ignored me, so I just found another one and have been storing this one since.  I looked up the VIN of the donor and based on the timing of the tranny rebuild date and the mileage of the donor, it's 60k or fewer miles on this tranny.  I'm pretty sure I also replaced the axle and shaft oil seals and I have a new wix tranny filter as well.

image.thumb.jpeg.858d639de960ec88ef8663973023823f.jpeg

IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9710.jpg

IMG_9711.jpg

IMG_9712.jpg