LegacyGT.com

FS Location - CO / 2007 SpecB, 126kmi $12k

Farfrumwork

2007 Subaru Legacy SpecB - 126kmi - $12k firm

VIN - 4S3 BL6964 1321458

Car is is in Louisville CO, 80027 (near Boulder CO)

Diamond Grey Metallic, loaded - like all SpecB’s.  In case you aren’t familiar with the SpecB, it was the flagship Subaru of the era with the 2.5l turbo, 6spd manual, Bilstein struts, aluminum control arms, Alcantara inserts in leather seats, Driver and Passenger powered seats, firmer top hats, rear LSD, heated seats/mirrors/windshield, moonroof, more sound deadening, etc…  a gentleman’s saloon.   There were only ~450 SpecB’s produced in 2007.

Garage kept (at home and at work), always a Colorado front range car (NO rust of any kind), extra clean and as nice as an ’07 could be. Mostly used as a commuter car between Louisville and north Boulder (15mi mixed country/city).  Adult owned and driven. Never smoked in.  Tastefully modified.

I have LOVED this car for the 12+ years I’ve owned it (bought with 30kmi) and have performed regular maintenance and cleaning.  Rotella T6 5-40 full synthetic oil changes at 3-4kmi intervals and OEM air filters.  Has never let me down and is really fun to drive.  The JDM Bilsteins are fantastic with the pinks - very controlled and firm, but not jarring.  Really great stance. I get compliments all the time on the car.  This was my third Legacy over the last 20years (previously a 5spd ’98 GT, and a ’92 5spd Turbo sedan (EJ22T for the win)).  Wife got a new ride and I’m ‘inheriting’ her Alltrack - time to have fun with a new platform. 

Mods:

·         Cobb AP and catted DP, Stage 2 road tuned by Cryotune (since ~40kmi) (Stock DP included)

·         Deatschwerks DW65 flow fuel pump

·         Bullet-proofed TMIC (I developed the ‘zip tie’ BPTMIC)

·        JDM SpecB Rev C Bilsteins with SpecB ‘Pinks’ (~30kmi on setup) – perfect stance, no rubbing, great ride

·         Group N front A-arm bushings (pillow and front mount) and new SpecB top hats

(~30kmi on suspension) 

·         Redline leather shifter and e-brake boots (color matched stitching)

·         Pretty dark tinted windows (do not know exact %, maybe 15%)

·         Winter wheel set - Pirrelli SottoZero (225/45/18) on factory SpecB wheels (7x18) with 15mm spacers. Currently installed.

·         Summer wheel set – Sumitomo HTR ZIII (225/45/18) on Sparco/OZ wheels (8x18).  Could likely get another summer on these tires, although one has a screw in it that likely could be plugged

FULL timing belt service complete at 95kmi

New Drivers front half shaft at ~90kmi

New plugs at 90kmi

New battery in 2021

New rotors and pads (Hawk Street) in 2020

All weather mats 

Issues:

1) The Cobb AP is seemingly dead (two burned resistors on the input of the board), so the car is stuck in Cryo Stage 2 tuning.  Used ECUs are <$100 if you want to revert to stock (for some reason)

2) PS pump and rack are slowly weeping (original equipment).

-Chad

Mobile 720-938-9079 (best way to reach me is through texting)

Curve 1.jpg

Front 3 quarter close.jpg

Front 3 quarter driver close.jpg

Front 3 quarter driver.jpg

Front seat.jpg

interior front.jpg

interior rear.jpg

rear 3 quarter.jpg

shifter.jpg

summer tire 1.jpg

summer tire 2.jpg

Winter tire.jpg