LegacyGT.com

Maryland - JDM Spec-B Rear Aluminum Suspension Set 2005-2009

Bought but never got around to installing. This set even includes an extra pair of lateral links I had bought even earlier and cleaned up pretty nicely.

Asking $500

I am not willing to ship as this is really heavy.

20220315_155223.jpg

20220315_155242.jpg

20220315_155253.jpg

Edited by theflystyle
price drop
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Think the bushings have a good amount of life left in them? I know you don't want to ship but I get a good discount on UPS... would just need a decent sized box or even two... the weight doesn't really matter given the size of the box needed. It won't cost too too much.

Honestly if going though the effort to redo the rear end with this, I would not want to keep the bushings in there, but instead replace them with something new. The hassle of replacing the bushings after installing isn't worth it. 

Regarding shipping, discount or not, I just rather not deal with that. It will eventually sell. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just to disambiguate, is the price drop down to $500 USD?

Only asking becuase perhaps you payed too much for these when you bought them?

I picked up a set not long ago, complete with hubs/bearings and brakes calipers, all in excellent shape for ~$400 CAD. So... like $325 USD? At that was direct from an importer, therefore under a limited warranty of sorts.

Might go some way to explaining the slow sale, just sayin.

• Like 1

https://japandirectjapanese.com/subaru/legacy-outback-2005-2009/jdm-subaru-legacy-spec-b-rear-aluminum-trailing-arms-control-arms-arm-suspension-2-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009.html

4B40D4DF-F0F2-4826-84F7-43BDE07CD4B9.thumb.png.985f3b5aedba0abf16cd7eb389b13323.png

All good dude. You’re selling more parts as a package, so I see what you mean.

But the important (aluminium stuff) is what most people are after. This would be $400 USD. + shipping. But it’s a local place to me and they do a discount on cash transactions.

I’m not trying to chirp you, just saying Ebay pricing tends to be on the high side for stuff like this. I must have got one hell of a deal to get the full set at my price complete with calipers, etc….

GLWS!

• Like 1

No offense taken. I just went to your site and if you piece together what I am offering, they are sitting at 600, before shipping. I am still coming out a better deal by far.

Reference, add these two together to get what I have listed:

• Like 1