LegacyGT.com

Speed sensor error

2009 Legacy with 54K miles.  Perfect condition.  Barely driven over the years as the mileage would indicate.  Always stored indoors.  Has sat for several years at a time.  Had a left rear speed sensor error for quite a while.  Decided to troubleshoot it.  Got the pinout and traced back from the ABS controller to the sensor.  No continuity.  Pulled the rear seat.  Now I'm a part time farmer and this is in the barn with the grain drill etc.  It's in a toy garage part of the barn.  Far away from the farm stuff.  Doors closed and seemingly tight but obviously not.  Under back seat is loads of treated soybeans (from the grain drill)... 4 dead baby mice.  Giant nest.  Fixed the wires and no more error.  Freakin mice.

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

sub4.jpg

sub5.jpg

https://www.tomcatbrand.com/en-us/products/mouse-baits

I found those are the best things for mice. I place them all around the house and sheds and inside my Generac Generator and 86' F150 and the cars that sit outside. I even have one on the power washer, that was given to me, that block gets a lot of action. 

You can find them at most hardware stores etc. 

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here