LegacyGT.com

2005 LGT Full Part Out

Hey guys - 

2005 Subaru Legacy GT w/ approx 251,000 miles. Car had previous turbo replacement, now lost cylinder 2. Do not have the funds or space to keep, so seeing if there is anything someone might be looking for or possible the entire vehicle. Car is automatic, all the upgrades that come with GT model (leather, heated seats, sunroof, 6 disc changer), other than KN drop in filter car is all stock, brand new tires with less than 300 miles. Car was babied and taken care of by previous owner and it shows, other than expected wear in the seats I have not come across any rips, stains or damage on any of the carpet, seats, dash, headliner, etc. 

Car is located in Carson City, NV 89706

Subaru Interior 2.JPEG

Subaru Interior 3.JPEG

Subaru Interior 4.JPEG

Subaru Interior1.JPEG

Greetings, I'm in need of the stock exhaust from the back of the turbo to the back of the Cat.  I have an O2 sensor, but if it's easier not to remove the old one you can include that as well, you choice.  I need to remove an aftermarket down pipe from an 06 Outback XT, and I believe these are interchangeable.  If anyone knows I'm wrong please chime in.

Please confirm the car wasn't throwing any cat related codes.

Edited by Delbert
added statement

@Delberti believe they are interchangeable, not completely positive. But in all honesty, I’ve already been quoted $800 for scrapping the two cats. If you’re willing to beat that, let me know. Otherwise that’s probably what I’ll end up doing exhaust wise, but that still leaves cat back section and exhaust manifold to turbo section. 

D6CB9421-BD37-44DB-86D3-CEF867F5A4BD.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...