LegacyGT.com

**No longer looking** Wtb in SoCal: 2005 - 2007 Legacy GT wagon, auto

Tighe

Hi all, 

Just made an account to make this post. If there's a better place for a 'wanted to buy' post or is this is not allowed, please move/remove as needed or let me know and I'll do so.

I've always been keen to get a 5mt LGT, but I just can't bring myself to sell my 5mt Volvo V70 T5, and I don't have room for both. But my wife has found herself in need of a commuter so we're in the market for something used and not too expensive. Has to be automatic to appease her and has to be a wagon to appease me. Unmodified preferably, as I have to convince her that I'm buying this for her which will be difficult if it can't get over a speed pump or sounds like a banshee on the highway. All that to say, subtle mods no problem, but nothing loud or outlandish. Needs to pass smog too. Located in San Diego. Make my dream come true...for my wife. 

Thanks,

Tighe

2005-Subaru-Legacy-FrontSide_SULEGGTWAG051_505x375.jpg

Edited by Tighe

6 minutes ago, MiniStiGuy said:

I saw one on OfferUp recently.

Thanks. Got a link by chance? I’ve never used OfferUp but will investigate. Appreciate it. 

Edit: if it’s this one, it’s nice, but she (my wife) can’t drive stick, so auto is a requirement. 

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/zM9iNsAG4rb

Edited by Tighe

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, cleano5 said:

It's not a wagon but mines a brand new engine! 

I am guessing you saw the post and weren't interested, but I am right here in Carlsbad if you want to check it out. 

Thanks for checking, your car has tugged at my heart strings! I'm not in a big hurry and would like to hold out for a wagon for now. There are some rumblings about getting an old Lexus instead...we'll see. GLWS!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Tighe changed the title to **No longer looking** Wtb in SoCal: 2005 - 2007 Legacy GT wagon, auto

Love my commuter 07 GS350 AWD.

My GT wagon will go to a new home on Wed. looked at it today, they're getting awesome in superior condition in and out wagon, I'm torn with selling it, tears will be shed, it's my 17 year old daughters age she road around in it for many years starting as a baby

Edited by JJr
  • Sad 1