LegacyGT.com

Crank no start

2005 LGT threw cel. Didn’t feel like getting an obd scanner from an auto part store so I did a quick search and from what I’ve read, you’re able to check the code with an accessport, does not matter if it’s married to the car or not. (Probably where I went wrong)
Grabbed my AP from my 2006 WRX that’s it’s currently married to and plugged it into the LGT. Everything worked, was able to retrieve code, then I unplugged the AP. 
Cleaned my maf because it threw p0102, went to start the LGT to see if I corrected the issue and got no start. Battery, ground, etc everything is good. Car started just fine before I ran the code. 

Did i brick my ecu? I never plug or unplug my green connectors at any point nor did I attempt any type of flashing.
It suddenly threw 9 codes simultaneously along with the crank no start which I find odd.

P0108-Map sensor circuit high input
P0113-Intake temperature sensor circuit high
P0118-Engine coolant temp circuit high input
P0123-TPS high input
P0223-Throttle pedal position sensor two high input
P2008-TGV signal one circuit malfunction (RH) (open)
P2011-CGV signal circuit malfunction(LH)(open)
P2016-TGV position sensor one circuit low(RH)
P2021-TGV position sensor to circuit low (LH)

Edited by Phosoup253

I was able to narrow down that the majority of the faulty codes were associated to connection B136 on the ecu harness. Also looks like pin 35 is the main source for the ground. 
That is about as far as I’ve got with my little to no knowledge when dealing with electrical. 
Does each connection have their own designated ground? If so, how do I trace it to make sure this ground is indeed grounded properly. 

• 1 month later...

Tabs clips on main harness was broken just enough to not fully seat but enough click into place so i assumed it was fully seated.
Push harness as closely as I can and ziptied, now it’s making full contact. No more cel and car starts fine. 
Now I have clutch and possibly fuel pump  issues, smdh. 

Will be making separate thread regarding my new issues. 

Edited by Phosoup253
  • Like 1