LegacyGT.com

So I rarely drive my car and decided to take it to work today. First thing in the morning went to get gas. Drove to work like a grandma about 50 miles. Didn’t even look at my AP. When I left work today I decided to get into it a little and felt like I had no power. Look over and see my dam is at 0. Saw the the feedback knock had hit -1.4 which isn’t a big deal. Fine knock had also hit -1.4.

Car was boost leak checked after the last time I drove it cause I blew the throttle body hose off so I know i don’t have leaks and boost hit almost 21 lbs on throttle.

no codes triggered or pending.

One problem I did see was that at full throttle my afr on my wideband was only at 12.xx when it’s usually in the 10’s. Im not sure if it is only at 12 possibly because now it isn’t getting as much load since all the timing is pulled back.

No noise from the engine and other than not having power it drives normal.

Im thinking I got some bad gas possibly. If anyone has any insight on this issue I would appreciate it. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had what I believed to be a bad tank of gas and my feedback knock correction sky rocketed to the minus teens and fine knock learn was in the -4 to -10 or -12 range depending on the cell.

I would drive gently, pull timing manually with your AP, and fill up at a different station for a few tanks and see if it corrects itself.

What I was told was that every time DAM changes, fine knock learn resets so -1.4 at a DAM of 0 is not that same as -1.4 at a DAM of 1.