LegacyGT.com

moar low pls

brapppshh

Curious what the latest is on lowering springs. I've got an 08 LGT that I'd like to close up the wheel gap a bit on. I've looked through threads here on lowering springs and such, but it all seems a bit out of date.

I'm actually pretty impressed with the stock suspension. It handles well for a DD and is very comfortable. I'd like to keep the ride quality pretty close to stock and I'm not really looking for a serious performance gain (though I'd like to not lose anything either). I've got an 05 STi built to race in time attack events that I can take out if I really want to rip corners. The Legacy is just a fun sporty DD.

So some specific questions...

STi pinks -- I only see them for sale for 05-07. Did the 08 change enough that these aren't a good option for me?

Swift springs -- the ones I see list a 1.2" drop front and 1" drop rear. That sounds pretty good, but when I see folks talking about them on here, they are usually listed as more like a 2" drop. Is there something I'm missing?

Am I being dumb by wanting to just swap springs? Of course, swapping on some Bilsteins would be ideal and I'd like to do that eventually... but for now the STi is being a lil princess and taking more than her fair share of the mod budget :lol: