LegacyGT.com

FS Reno Custom JMP VF40 *** SOLD **

John shipped the turbo to me 1.5 + years ago, it is still in the unopened plastic he wrapped it in and box he shipped it in. This is the same Custom VF40 he has on his LGT ( his custom turbo description is below). John sold it to me for $750, I'll sell it for SOLD shipping/PP fees. If you need more pic's or my price is out of line please let me know !

"JMP Custom Style in all variations have upgraded and modified journal bearings that virtually eliminate the IHI oiling issues, upgraded and modified thrust plates, upgraded piston rings, assembled with teflon impregnated synthetic grease to ensure that there is no dry startup. The Custom also includes a new inconel turbine/shaft assembly and an aggressive extended tip custom billet compressor wheel that weighs about half of the stock cast wheel and is capable of 20+ psi. The entire assembly is then dual plane dynamically balanced to .00005 grams to make sure that there is no chance of shake. I do light polish on the compressor backing plate and also light internal polishing of compressor housing-just to remove some roughness on casting marks. I use a liquid graphite coating on the CHRA housing and the exhaust housing to help with future rusting issues".

turbo.thumb.jpg.001cb9bdf8183f4bda3d41693fe85f36.jpg

Edited by JJr
Price reduction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • JJr changed the title to FS Reno Custom JMP VF40 *** SOLD **