LegacyGT.com

HippoSleek Front Grille

I am selling my HippoSleek front grille, that was previously installed on my 97 GTB.

The Good: As you can see from the pictures, the grille is painted in Aspen White and is in relatively good condition. This is an awesome piece of JDM aero to spice up your BG5. The grille emblem is from my old 2006 Legacy GT engine cover ( I attached that to replace the original pink one it had on it.)

The Bad: There are 2 small chips in the paint, and the mesh is also showing signs of some wear. I have circled these areas in red on the attached pictures.

I am asking $150 obo + shipping. I can accept PayPal (preferred), Venmo or cash for local sales (Located in NH)

HippoSleek4.thumb.png.ffe21d43562c1131029e59ec4dea6c14.png

HippoSleek.thumb.png.a44b1c0239e392a5e8a1304425d33308.png

HippoSleek23.thumb.png.bf42d95898df2ade48cd73fe851b09d9.png

Edited by LosMan603

• 2 weeks later...

I am selling my HippoSleek front grille, that was previously installed on my 97 GTB.

The Good: As you can see from the pictures, the grille is painted in Aspen White and is in relatively good condition. This is an awesome piece of JDM aero to spice up your BG5. The grille emblem is from my old 2006 Legacy GT engine cover ( I attached that to replace the original pink one it had on it.)

The Bad: There are 2 small chips in the paint, and the mesh is also showing signs of some wear. I have circled these areas in red on the attached pictures.

I am asking $150 obo + shipping. I can accept PayPal (preferred), Venmo or cash for local sales (Located in NH)

Edited by LosMan603