LegacyGT.com

The Great LGT.com Fundraiser '05

BDII

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day left to help out a family and need and maybe win cool stuff!!

Thanks to everyone who has contributed. If you haven't already done so, please PM Aczwild and let him know that you want to be included in the raffle. The deadline to get in the raffle is 8pm EST tomorrow. We need time to make sure all names are in the hat before the drawing is held.

We will be sending a Visa gift card to Marco's family early next week...just in time for the holiday weekend.

my PayPal account has vendor status, allowing CC transactions and is not limited. For that priviledge, PayPal takes 3%.

Does it take the 3% if you do a bank account transfer instead of using a credit card? I'm not too knowledgeable about Paypal, but I know that some sellers charge an extra 3% if you pay with a credit card. I was hoping the 3% charge could be avoided if I had the donation taken out of my bank account.

Well sorry I've been offline for a bit, but just a reminder the raffle closes tonight and after my Christmas party I'll be doing the drawing, so be sure to PM me if you havent. I do have the names of people though who have PM'd Patagonian and Bulldogg.

Thanks alot guys and whence the drawing is done I will post who won what and also shoot a PM to the winners for the shipping addresses.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Seriously the freakin list is huge, I'm still double checking everything and making sure I dont miss anyone

No rush..I was just being annoying.:icon_bigg Make sure I'm on there! :lol: This high chance of winning something has me giddy. Feel good for doing good, and get something good in return. It couldn't be better.:)

Archived