LegacyGT.com

The Great LGT.com Fundraiser '05

BDII

I vote fto have pata take it over in a silent auction proccess, one thread per item or something. or maybe one thread with all the items.

I second that completely. It is alot simpler to keep up w/. This also shows that the overwhelming support is/was unexpected, which is an absolutely great thing.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm completely confused as to what's happened here. Is this now an auction? It seems like it's gone too far as a raffle for it to switch to an auction, but if it did, what are the current bids? If it's still a raffle, what is the current tally for donations/ticket purchases? How many people have entered the raffle? Update? Pls? V. curious to see how this will turn out.
[CENTER][URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18504"]Subaru Plug & Play Aux-in Mod[/URL][/CENTER] [CENTER][URL="http://www.jazzyengineering.com"]www.jazzyengineering.com[/URL][/CENTER]

I'm completely confused as to what's happened here. Is this now an auction? It seems like it's gone too far as a raffle for it to switch to an auction, but if it did, what are the current bids? If it's still a raffle, what is the current tally for donations/ticket purchases? How many people have entered the raffle? Update? Pls? V. curious to see how this will turn out.

I had suggested from the start that we do a silent auction. At some point, others felt a raffle was better. Sorry to confuse with a suggestion Friday night that we switch to an auction...nobody responded, so it stays as-is.

Bu11dog or Aczwild - can you go over the entries so far please? This was your thing to run, so I don't have answers to jazzy's questions.

As far as I know its still a raffle and looking through my PMs (mine alone, not Bu11doggs), we have 7 tickets purchased. I wont mention names because people asked not to be mentioned. Again these are only pm's that I have gotten and not Bu11doggs, or Highways, which I am sure that they have more. I will PM them now to see how many they have/ who they have down.

Counting the people that posted that they bought tickets on this thread, I count 12 (including double donations) total.

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

uh, what he said. :)

EDIT:

I paid using the left paypal button on page 1 and my payment was refused. If that account is not longer active, maybe someone should remove that button?

Fixed it Andrew. The link in the first post goes to my account, since I have 'verified' status and can accept CC payments as well as payments from those without a Paypal account.

bump for a few days left.....odds are good you will win something if you contribute!!

If you have sent money to me and not a PM to aczwild, make sure to get the PM in ASAP please. I have a hard time matching up screenames to email addresses, especially if you didn't put that info in the donation :D

I've gotten almost $400. I think between the others, we are over $1K (or close). :)

that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! thank you to everyone who has donated!!!!!

Thank you to all the members who are holding this together, especially those who have volunteered their pay pal accounts!!!

If you havent donated yet, please do!! Its an awesome cause and you will feel better for doing it!!!

Randy

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived