LegacyGT.com

Headlight options

GearJamr

Has anyone used this kit?

https://circuitdemon.com/products/circuit-demon-subaru-legacy-gt-05-06-headlights

I put in a retrofit HID kit (morimoto) a couple years ago and it's been flaky since the beginning. The passenger light doesn't always come on when I turn on the lights, and recently with the really cold weather we've had they don't turn on at all. The car has sat quite a bit over the last couple of months, but I'm looking for a better solution to the crappy headlights on the 4th gens.

So just wondering if anyone else has tried these and if they are any good.

TIA

This doesn't solve your issue but i will chime. Having had cars with much worse lights (Fox mustangs or G Body with old glass units anyone?!) than those my LGT is equipped with I simply wanted fresh lenses and went the Depot route (plug and play) and did LaminX when they were new. I would at some point invest in some better bulbs like^^^ but that's all. My $.02

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Edited by whitexc

Wow that's expensive.

Contact Daniel Stern and order some of his Vosla H7 65w and 9011 HIR bulbs.

+1 on these.

I ordered 4x sets during the trial run when they were still being made in Germany. I just swapped out whatever junk bulbs were in the headlights for these, and immediately noticed the difference in light output. Very happy with this product, and I'll be ordering more in the future. 10 out of 10 would recommend.

MILKRUN  - Click Here

For the price and a few hours time I went to a u-pull and grabbed some stock headlight assemblies, cleaned em up and installed them. Waiting on the bulbs from Stern but I'm kinda glad to be back to stock.