LegacyGT.com

Nameless muffler delete jdm vs usdm cheaper

Josh_underupz14

Hello all. I was looking for information about the nameless muffler deletes. For 05 legacy wagon

The jdm version is 150 dollars cheaper than the usdm sedan, and 180 cheaper than the usdm wagon.

Was wondering if anyone has tried to run the jdm deletes on usdm cars, or if anyone has any information on differences.

Also looking for info on the differences between sedan and wagon usdm deletes.

I know the jdm cars are shorter overall, so the jdm pipes are probably shorter, but specifics would be nice?

anyone have some for sale? Let me know! Thanks guys!

Because of the bumpers, the JDM wagon is typically around the length of the USDM sedan, and the JDM sedan is shorter yet. The rear bumper is ~2" shorter/shallower on JDM. The angles are fine, I've run several JDM axlebacks, they bolt up just fine.

So how far off would the jdm sedan nameless axle back be off on my usdm 05 wagon? Is it more than 2 inches of bumper difference? It sounds like it is.

I'm making this exhaust on the cheap for my 05 wagon but I want to have the nameless axle back for a future v2 version. Obviously would like to save 180 bucks

I tried 5" Nameless twice, the acceleration sounds were heavenly, but the drone was so bad I sold them both times. I can't imagine how loud it would be for deletes.

(Granted, exhaust volume/tone is a deeply personal preference, and I'm getting old)