LegacyGT.com

any one read the latest at STI.com

JohnyB22

i was reading up on my rally news and i came across this article at Subaru-msm.com about how the X-games gold medalist Travis Pastrana has just signed with the Subaru US rally team. he will be driving his new 2006 WRX STI. Along with the co-founder of DC shoes Ken Block, who recently had 3 identical STI's drive in the Gumball 3000.........just wanted to share some news with the rest of you suby owners. :)

The news is true. Subaru signed Travis Pastrana and Ken Block. They both are racing for Subaru for 2006. A friend I work with races Rally as well and beat Travis at the Steamboat race here in Colorado. Of course Travis did crash out of the event but I'm not triing to take anything away from you Erik -WINK WINK- :icon_razz

Jonny

Travis also pulled a DOUBLE back flip on his motorcross bike recently. First person EVER to do a double back flip and land it. The kid is crazy, If he wouldn't have gotten into freestyle motorcross he probably could have been one of the best motorcross riders ever. People think he is into to many things at once and that's why he usually ends up getting hurt. I guess when you do the crazy things he does on a motorcross bike you get hurt alot. :)

Jonny

Archived