LegacyGT.com

How to set the clock if I remove the Nav?

All_talk

I thinking about removing the factory Nav from my '07 Spec B to install a tablet. I hate to loose the integrated functions and settings as I use some of them, but it might be worth it. Most of the settings I haven't changed in many years so not not a bid deal, but the clock needs to be updated at least twice a year?

I'm assuming all the setting could be accessed by the dealer with the SSM, any other way?

Gary

I guess if I don't leave the cluster display on the clock screen I will never know its not set right.

I bought a JDM bezel so I guess I'm going down the tablet road.

Does anybody know if any of the non-dealer SSM tools have access to the BIU settings? BtSMM, FreeSSM or maybe this tool?

https://www.vxdiagshop.com/wholesale/vxdiag-subaru-ssm-iii-multi-diagnostic-tool.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwn8SLBhAyEiwAHNTJba1gtoO2OIdWmp6mk_4KPquz4McprKxJlplSB9ZNlxG2AxJC-n8DZxoCd9UQAvD_BwE

• 5 months later...
I thinking about removing the factory Nav from my '07 Spec B to install a tablet. I hate to loose the integrated functions and settings as I use some of them, but it might be worth it. Most of the settings I haven't changed in many years so not not a bid deal, but the clock needs to be updated at least twice a year?

I'm assuming all the setting could be accessed by the dealer with the SSM, any other way?

Gary

This may be a super dumb question…*but where is your clock*? I also have an '07 SpecB and the only clock I've ever seen is the one on the Nav screen itself? :confused: