LegacyGT.com

State inspection place in NH (Nashua/Hollis area)

Moving to NH. Still keeping a place in MA, but taking part of my fleet yo NH to register there. So I need the inspections, too. NH's annual inspection seems annoying even compared to MA. At least in MA there are places that do inspections only - they have zero incentive to make up bogus issues. Does not seem like this is the case in NH.

Can anyone recommend a place? I don't have any mods to worry about I just don't want any grief or a monkey messing up with my cars. E.g. I would not let any one take wheels off. Pretty guarantee they will scratch them, overtorque lugs r do something else stupid and careless.

• 4 months later...

Unfortunately, taking at least 1 wheel off is a requirement for NH inspection.

It's been 6 years since I've lived in NH, but I used to take my car at what is now North East Auto Imports (Used to be Granite State Dyno). https://northeastautoimports.com/ But I don't think they do it anymore since Granite State Dyno wasn't the primary resident.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Finding this thread late but I had great luck with the guys at Merrimack Auto Center in Nashua.  I took my FXT there for an alignment and they were all about it, we talked Subarus for a while and I got a good feeling that they were honest and knew what they were doing.  Prices were reasonable and everything went quick.  They also did a great job on the alignment!