LegacyGT.com

Nav Upgrade

ktm200

Been poking around the past few days looking at options for upgrading my OEM nav in my 09 GT. I never use it, it's too outdated and it usually just sat on the "agree screen" the past few years. I'm super late to the party but was hoping to see if anyones done this in recent years.

I was thinking of putting something like this in. I like the idea of of a newer NAV with easier to update maps, bluetooth capability, and I also want to load btssm for some clean gauges.

From what I'm seeing I really only have a couple options. One is to hack up the existing OEM NAV bezel that I have to fit in the new screen (with my skills it'll probably look like crap). The other is the JDM bezels, and availability seems to have dried up years ago. I have found a larger opening JDM bezel, but it doesn't come with the vent extensions. Is there any clever way that people have tied the vents together without the correct parts? Was really hoping not to cut up my OEM bezel incase things don't work out and I just want to put it back to stock.

Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...