LegacyGT.com

Wagon Meet-Up 2022

On 9/7/2022 at 6:08 PM, Pleides said:

I got my tickets and am going! See y'all there! My plates say HYDR8. If ya see me, come up and say hi.

We'll probably be having a BP pre-meet & cruise in the morning, if you're in the area early (or coming up friday & staying). It was nice last year, because then a lot of us BP folks arrived together and parked in a cluster. 

2 hours ago, tehspud said:

We'll probably be having a BP pre-meet & cruise in the morning, if you're in the area early (or coming up friday & staying). It was nice last year, because then a lot of us BP folks arrived together and parked in a cluster. 

I think I know what you're talking about and Nick arranged that after I told him I'd need a quick car wash after driving all the way up there. I believe I will see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

One of the things that should be noted for a pre-meet is that the show starts at 10am this year, not 11 like last year. Last year we had enough time to grab coffee, look at each other's cars, take a cruise around Mercer Island, and still get to the show ontime. 

@Febreze MeeHave you put any thought into a meet at all? Do we want to meet somewhere closer, like in Issaquah, at 9 instead?

45 minutes ago, tehspud said:

One of the things that should be noted for a pre-meet is that the show starts at 10am this year, not 11 like last year. Last year we had enough time to grab coffee, look at each other's cars, take a cruise around Mercer Island, and still get to the show ontime. 

@Febreze MeeHave you put any thought into a meet at all? Do we want to meet somewhere closer, like in Issaquah, at 9 instead?

I could be wrong but I think the pre-meet spot was originally planned so that the ones who road tripped up could wash their car at Nick's place in Normandy Park. Nick offered me his place to do that and then talked with Andrew about just making it the spot. It is a bit of a distance, for sure. I'm gonna be there very early though - around 7 probably - so if we were to meet closer to Snoq then that would work. The show is from 10-2 so I'm not sure when we would want to meet up.

• Like 1

Sorry for the leaving y'all hanging. Work and home life have been extremely demanding, so I've had to split what little extra time I've had between coordinating, and prepping my car. Thanks for the patience!

Unfortunately, I photoshop has not been cooperating with my laptop, so I couldn't complete this year's banner how I would have liked to. I apologize for recycling, but here is this year's banner, time line to follow. 

488442704_BPPre-Meet(GranTurismoThemeII).thumb.jpg.2e8b68c3116d2cc932a6223785590c1a.jpg

Timeline:

Pre-Meet starts at 8:15am, here at Starbucks, where you can grab your morning coffee!

Then, we'll leave the Pre-Meet for Wagonfest no later than 8:45am. We will be going on a fun little drive that is on the way up to Snoqualmie, I think y'all will really enjoy the route.

We'll get to DirtFish right about 9:40/9:45am and hopefully find some good parking.

When people are ready to go we'll plan to grab a late lunch afterwards at the Black Diamond Bakery/Restaurant, a favorite spot in the valley with a great view of Rainer.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. All are welcome, but BP chassis are welcomed more. See y'all Saturday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

MILKRUN  - Click Here

11 hours ago, Febreze Mee said:

Sorry for the leaving y'all hanging. Work and home life have been extremely demanding, so I've had to split what little extra time I've had between coordinating, and prepping my car. Thanks for the patience!

Unfortunately, I photoshop has not been cooperating with my laptop, so I couldn't complete this year's banner how I would have liked to. I apologize for recycling, but here is this year's banner, time line to follow. 

488442704_BPPre-Meet(GranTurismoThemeII).thumb.jpg.2e8b68c3116d2cc932a6223785590c1a.jpg

Timeline:

Pre-Meet starts at 8:15am, here at Starbucks, where you can grab your morning coffee!

Then, we'll leave the Pre-Meet for Wagonfest no later than 8:45am. We will be going on a fun little drive that is on the way up to Snoqualmie, I think y'all will really enjoy the route.

We'll get to DirtFish right about 9:40/9:45am and hopefully find some good parking.

When people are ready to go we'll plan to grab a late lunch afterwards at the Black Diamond Bakery/Restaurant, a favorite spot in the valley with a great view of Rainer.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. All are welcome, but BP chassis are welcomed more. See y'all Saturday!

Thanks!

Also keep in mind that there is catering at the event for lunch if people would want that.

14 hours ago, Febreze Mee said:

Timeline:

Thanks for putting this together again this year! 

• Like 1

Had a great time meeting Chris, Andrew, John, and I believe Nick is also on the forums here. Oh, and we can't forget Gunnar and his wagon! Thanks for coming up y'all! What an awesome event this whole thing was. Glad to meet other wagon enthusiasts. Lots of very interesting rides and people there.

• Like 4

• 4 months later...