LegacyGT.com

Good timing b e let service s nh n ma

need recommendations on a good place to do timing belt service on 2005 let thank.

And yeah, I still have it (15 plus years) and it's still more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Robin

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

There are a number of local repair shops that can do the timing belt replacement on these cars. It's not like there aren't thousands of subaru's in your area.

Give us the town you live in.

You do know which timing belt kit to buy. That would be the Aisin kit for these cars. TFK-004 is the kit #.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

https://www.google.com/search?q=subaru+repair+shop+in+salisbury+MA&rlz=1C1OKWM_enUS906US906&oq=subaru+repair+shop+in+salisbury+MA&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160j33i299.9858j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If you've been in that area for a while, haven't you noticed any repair shops with Subaru's around ? May be even in the next town.

Its a fairly normal job that any decent shop can do.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here